Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Good news Tuesday

We did NOT have to get a biopsy today because Thatcher's liver numbers were significantly lower yesterday...yay!! We were both surprised and very excited. We had labs at 3 then an abdominal ultrasound at 4 that checked blood vessels, blood flow, and bile flow to name a few. The ultrasound lasted 1 hour and Thatcher was definitely over it by the end. The doctor called this morning to say his ultrasound was good, and we will hold off on the biopsy. He gets repeat labs Friday. We are not out of the woods but very hopeful.
Today is such a blessing. Thanks to everyone who is praying for us. I just felt the need to post the good news with the not so good news. I hope we have more good news Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Jessie! I am so glad I checked in to get the GOOD news! I know you were worried, and rightfully so. I cannot believe it will ever get any easier, but I am praying for you that it will! It was good to see you Saturday - and Thatch (as well as you) looks great!

    ReplyDelete