Thursday, March 31, 2011

Amelia!!!

Amelia arrived last night to visit us for a few days. Oh what wonderful medicine for BJ and I both!! We have missed her sooooo much.
In the Lobby

Dinner Together


Seeing Thatcher

So Happy
My WONDERFUL sister took the task of flying Amelia up. I cannot thank her enough. We hated that we missed her first flight but wanted to see her so badly that we didn't even care really. It is difficult because I cannot pick Amelia up. She does not understand this of course, but my mom and sister are helping with her while someone needs to be with Thatcher at all times. Amelia has been through alot the last few months as well, and I pray for her too. She does not completely understand but has shown strength and resilience in her own ways.
We are so glad to see her and look forward to getting back to our "normal" again one day :). Thanks Jenn for the spilled chocolate milk, blow outs, and toddler fits...so good to see you both!

5 comments:

  1. Jessie you look wonderful! I hope you are feeling as good as you look! You too BJ :) So glad that Amelia got to come - your sister is so wonderful to help out this way. It's so good to see you all together. I can just imagine how thrilled Amelia was to see you. Bless her little angel heart - I know she has had a tough time too. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What wonderful medicine for you all! I know you were ecstatic to see Amelia! You do all look so great! I am so happy for you all getting to visit with her and still praying for you all including Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Families are wonderful and such a blessing. Nothing is sweeter than learning you and Thatcher are on the road to recovery, but seeing you all together is a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is good for the heart, I'm sure it's good for the liver too!! So happy you're getting to spend time together. Always praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful family, so good to see all together. Jenny is so caring to bring you all together again. Praying for your continuing recovery and return home.

    ReplyDelete