Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hannah Visits

My dear friend Hannah came up to visit this past weekend. It was so great to see her. We were college roomies at UT. Hannah has been so supportive through lots of things in my life :), but especially through Thatcher's sickness. Her faith in God and in prayer has inspired me during this difficult time. Thanks for coming to see us and help the weekend go by faster Hannah! Thanks for taking and sending these pics too.

She is so good with Thatcher!
We also got to see Kate. Kate is from Pittsburgh and also went to UT. She invited me and Thatch over to their beautiful home. It was great to get out and long over due (I have to pay for each day we park so when I paid to get the car out, it had been 15 days since I had driven!!)

Hannah & Kate
Playing at Kate's
LOVE this one

1 comment:

  1. What a special treat for you! It looks like you had a great time with friends and fellowship. I can't believe how different Thatcher looks now that he is chunking up! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete